|Location: Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Joe Tomkins||Job Published: 30 days ago|
My client, a globally leading electronics/defence company, are looking for a CNC Operator, to join their growing manufacturing team in Aylesbury!
Successful candidates for this CNC Operator position will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of a variety of milling and turning machines in the build of all products!
All applicants for this CNC Operator position must be eligible for SC clearance. Salary will be discussed upon application.
Benefits for CNC Operator:
- 5% Bonus
- Car allowance
- Generous pension
- Health care
- Dental care
- Flexible working
- Life assurance
- + many others!
Knowledge, Skills and Experience as a CNC Operator:
- CNC Lathe and Milling Machine Setting & Operating
- Understanding of programming languages FANUC, ProtoTRAK, G-Code
- Understanding of using material requirements planning (MRP) systems to control and monitor inventory
- Haas/XYZ/Bridgeport Machine Experience
- Manual Turning & Milling
- Use of 3D Modelling software (Solidworks & OneCNC)
All applicants must be eligible for Security Clearance!
To apply for this exciting CNC Operator position, please press 'apply now'