|Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Joe Tomkins|
Defence / Maritime
CNC Programmer/Operator/Setter required for one of the UK's largest and most succesful defence and Maritime companies, based in Porsmouth.
Candidates will ideally have experience of CNC Programming Operating and Setting, as well as a strong understanding of offline program complex shapes / dual curvature forms. Candidates will also have an understanding of Computer Design (CAD Model) Data on a separate computer & turning this into a complex tool path instruction, using industry standard software.
All applicants for this role must be eligible for SC clearance
Benefits for CNC Programmer/Operator/Setter position:
- Potential overtime
- Competitive pension
- Health care
- Dental care
- 25 days' holiday
- + many more
Essential Skills and Qualifications for CNC Programmer/Operator/Setter:
- Understanding of Offline Programming
- Ability to work with all types of materials including Aerospace & Marine grade materials
- Ability to use a range of machining equipment both manual and CNC - using 5 Axis Machines
- Ability to programme CNC machines within machine shop (On and offline programming)
- Ability to read engineering drawings and customer sketches
- Ideally have experience operating CMM
- Ability to find solutions to non-standard problems and problems outside area of own expertise
All applicants for this CNC Programmer/Operator/Setter position must be eligible for Security Clearance.
To apply for this exciting permanent opportunity, please press 'apply now'.