|Location: Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Harriet Houlton|
CNC Team Leader
Defence / Electronics
CNC Team Leader required for a globally recognised defence / electronics company based near Aylesbury.
The Machine Shop Team Leader shall be responsible for the day-to-day planning, operation and problem-solving so that the team meets it required performance targets in the build of all products Candidates will work closely with the supply team to organise purchases that meet customer and delivery requirements, also producing high quality satellite communication equipment to the required standards and timescales.
Salary for this position will be discussed upon application. All applicants for the CNC Team Leader role must be eligible for Security Clearance SC.
Benefits for CNC Team Leader Engineer:
- 25 days holiday
- Health care
- Dental care
- Life Assurance
- Subsidised gym membership
- & much more!
Essential Skills for CNC Team Leader:
- CNC Machine Setting & Operating
- Programming using CADCAM software
- Understanding of using material requirements planning (MRP) systems to control and monitor inventory
- Haas/XYZ/Bridgeport Machine Experience
- Manual Turning & Milling
- Use of 3D Modelling software (Solidworks & One CNC)
To apply for this exciting permanent position for a CNC Team Leader, please press 'apply now'.