|Location: South East London, London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Lola-Daisy Meredith||Job Published: 14 days ago|
Position: Combined QS / Contracts Manager
Location: South East London
Sector: Fit out
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 + package
Fantastic opportunity for a combined QS / Contracts Manager to join the thriving interior division of a leading collaborative construction and fit out delivery specialist.
After an incredibly successful 2018, my client is continuing with their extensive expansion plans and looking to add a highly experienced and ambitious QS / Contracts Manager to their team. This role is new to the business and will be integral moving forward.
You will be working on a variety of fit out projects up to £1m+, taking them from commencement to handover whilst working alongside the Divisional Managing Director, making you a key figure within the organisation.
This role is suited to someone who is incredibly talented and ambitious and is keen to continue to progress their career to the highest standard.
It is essential that you have experience working in BOTH Quantity Surveying and Contracts Management. Candidates will not be considered unless you have this combined experience.
What you will be doing:
- Heading up a variety of fit out projects up to £1m+
- Leading the team to a successful delivery
- Setting the standard for the highest level of health and safety
- Secure repeat business and upkeep the standard of the business
- Dealing with tender files and setting up the project
- Establishing the project programme and the construction management plan
- Attending site meetings and representing the business at senior levels
- All Quantity Surveying and Contract management duties
What you need to be the successful candidate:
- Previous experience in Quantity Surveying and Contracts Management
- A solid interest in contributing to the business' successful growth
- Be Self-motivated and highly professional
- Thorough understanding of both the commercial and operational aspects of project delivery
- Good knowledge of the fit-out market and construction industry as a whole
If you match the above requirements and are interested in taking on a new challenge and furthering your career within the Fit Out sector then please get in contact for more information or apply directly.