|Location: Richmond, North Yorkshire||Salary: £17000 - £20000 per annum|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Brogan McPake|
Commercial Administrator (Pricing / Costing)
Easby, North Yorkshire
I am currently looking for an exprerienced Commercial Administrator, on behalf on my client, a major contractor in the parking and traffic industry.
Your day to day role as a Commercial Administrator will include:
- Ensure that you fully understand and gain excellent knowledge of the company and parking & traffic products / services, including the rates, costs and pricing models, by working closely with the Bid Manager and other members of the team
- Pricing and costing of requirements - labour, traffic / parking equipment, machinery
- Provide accurate costing and pricing to customers - labour, traffic / parking equipment, machinery
- Responding to any technical queries customer may have
- Keep to tight timesecales and provide accurate quotations
- Work alongside other sides of the business to make sure that all sales information is present
- Update database with complete quotes
If you have the following experience, I would like to hear from you:
- Strong administrative background
- Excellent user of Microsoft word, excel and outlook
- Costing / Pricing / Quotation experience
- Highways / Traffic / Parking Systems / Civils / Construction /Utilities background
- Must have excellent organisational skills
Please send me your CV or call Brogan ASAP on 01342 330 532, if you have the required expereince for Commercial Administrator role.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.