|Location: Bristol, England||Salary: £23000 - £27000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Commercial Administrator
Salary: £23,000 - £27,000 + Package
Key Skills: Administration, Supplier, Non-disclosure, Pricing, Purchase Orders, Defence, Maritime, Aerospace, Invoicing, Quotations, Workflow, Management, Numeracy
An experienced Commercial Administrator is required to provide support to the Commercial Function and help facilitate the day to day operation of current programmes and bids.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Commercial Administrator?
- Preparation and administration of customer and non-supplier non-disclosure agreements
- Assisting in the preparation of customer pricing and quotations to meet customer requirements
- Provision of effective administration of Contracts to meet project objectives
- Processing of customer purchase orders
- Production and coordination of purchase requisitions to support project and business requirements
- Raising of goods received notes and dispatch documentation
- Raising and administration of company purchase orders in a timely fashion
- Processing of supplier invoices ensuring all deliverables have been met.
What are we looking for in our next Commercial Administrator?
- Hold a Professional Qualification or Vocational Degree
- Ability to work autonomously & on own initiative
- Previously experience within an administrative role
- Hold a high standard of numeracy and IT skills
- Internal workflow management experience
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Commercial Administrator, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Commercial Administrator, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy