|Location: London, England||Salary: £75000 - £100000 per annum + Salary DOE|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals, Utilities & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Kyle Carter|
Commercial Director (Cost Management)
£75,000 - £100,000 DOE
I am currently recruiting for a Director of Cost Management to work on Commercial and Public projects for a large Civil Engineering consultancy.
As the Director of Cost Management you will be required to do the following:
- Accurately estimating and planning costs for projects
- To prepare Tender documentation
- Monitor all costs of projects as well as overall project / programme progress
- Liaise with Senior Managers to create fresh opportunities with new and existing clients
- Interfacing with consultants and the client to efficiently communicate project progress
- Produce feasability studies and estimates with basic design information
The Director of Cost Management will require the following:
- Strong professional background in a Consultancy environment
- A strong understanding of the Property industry
- Prior experience leading projects in a client facing environment
- MRICS Chartered
- Experience working in a large Consultancy
- Background working on medium - large projects in the Residential, Commercial and Public sectors would be advantageous
If you are interested in applying for the role of Director of Cost Management then please get in touch, I look forward to hearing from you!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.