|Location: Crawley, West Sussex||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Steve Barham|
Commercial Finance Analyst, Crawley West Sussex. This role is to work with a global leader in it field. They are a division a large multi-national with operations all over the world. As Finance Planning Analyst you will be you will support a business unit with commercial analysis and support in terms of bids and tenders and manage a small team of finance staff.
- A qualified accountant ideally CIMA but ACA or ACCA with commercial experience will be considered
- Have strong business support experience
- Financial modelling and planning 'what if' scenarios
- Experience of product environment as opposed to service is preferred but both is ideal
About the role
- Manage a small team of high quality staff
- Support the business managers with financial support and act as a business partner
- Ensure that all financial data and information is clean, accurate and reconciled
- Review bids, tenders and submissions
- Support with financial reporting and MI
The successful candidate will be CCAB (CIMA, ACCA or CIMA) ideally graduate or strong academics with experience of working in a blue chip matrix environment. The company offers a good salary and reward package, great location and working environment and a strong set of company benefits. For more information please call Stephen Barham on 01342330558 or 07725543494
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.