|Location: Hertfordshire, England||Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Oil & Gas||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Stefan Beck||Job Published: 13 days ago|
We are currently recruiting for a Commercial Gas Engineer for our prestigious client based in the heart of Hertfordshire.
Our client has established themselves as a trusted and dedicated service provider to the decommissioning, demolition and building industry. The experience, skills, resources and flexibility that our client proudly delivers, ensure that a wide variety of projects are completed safely, on schedule and within budget.
This role will be primarily to Purge and decommission industrial and commercial systems prior to site demolition but will also include regular PPM to an existing client base. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain extensive knowledge in this field within a highly experienced company (this role will not include any installation)
- Salary £40,000 - £55,000 per annum (PAYE)
- Company Vehicle
- Paid Annual Leave
- Employee pension
- Uniform provided
- Renewal of training & certification as required.
Requirements and qualifications of candidates:
- Fully qualified commercial engineer, COCN1, CODNCO1, ICPN1, CORT1, & TPCP1 IS REQUIRED.
- JIB (CSCS) registered (gold card highly advantageous)
- Full clean U.K driving licence
- ACS, gas safe registered
- Excellent knowledge of plumbing
- Be punctual at all times
- Be a strong team player
- be confident to work alone and using own initiative when required
- have positive professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Be a strong and effective communicator.
Working hours for this vacancy will be Monday - Friday 8A.M - 4P.M but candidates may be required to work Saturdays when required for emergency response overtime.
This vacancy will be primarily covering, north London and Hertfordshire, however due to the nature of the business candidates may be required in a large variety of national locations which may require overnight work and stays. (contract dependant)