|Location: Sidcup, Kent||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Oil & Gas||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Stefan Beck|
We are currently seeking an experienced commercial gas engineer for our prestigious client based in Sidcup - Kent.
Formed over 50 years ago, our client began as a small family run business working across the South East and to this day remains an independently owned successful business.
Having recently acquired a contract with a Blue-Chip organisation in the Leisure and Retail sector our client is looking for qualified Commercial Gas engineers to service the contract with both Reactive Callouts and PPM work. The contract covers sites within the M25 and an approximate 30-mile radius outside the M25 covering the home counties. However, will include occasional further travel based on contract location.
What to expect as a Commercial Gas Engineer (Benefits):
- Salary £40000 - £50000 per annum (PAYE)
- On call allowance
- Overtime available paid at higher rate
- Fully expensed company Vehicle & fuel card for business use.
- Uniform provided.
- Paid annual leave.
- Employee Pension.
- Loaded company software with phone allowance.
- Privately owned independent business
Requirements of the commercial gas engineer:
- Be a fully qualified commercial gas engineer CODNCO1, COCN1 ICPN1, CDGA1, CIGA1, TPCP1A,
- CMDDA1, CORT1, TPCP1 are highly advantageous.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in commercial gas engineering.
- Valid CSCS card.
- Full U.K driving licence.
- Take a positive, professional and pro-active approach to your work.
- Be driven and strive for client satisfaction.
- Take pride in your work at all times and push to find effective solutions to any problems
- Be a clear and effective communicator.
- Be punctual at all times.
- Be able to work on own initiative when required.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any commercial gas engineer and If you are looking for a new opportunity where you will be truly valued within your workplace and to work for a company that prides itself on their excellent service and customer satisfaction then this could be the role for you!
You can also apply by Calling stefan on 01342330508