|Location: Sidcup, Kent||Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Sector: Oil & Gas||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Stefan Beck|
We are currently seeking an experienced commercial gas engineer for our prestigeous client based in Sidcup - Kent.
Formed over 50 years ago, our client began as a small family run business refurbishing working mens clubs across the South East. As the years progressed our client continued to grow and expanded the range of disciplines that it offered to include building, electrical and plumbing services.
In 2004 our client expanded further and became the company it is today through the purchase of its air conditioning and mechanical services department, further enhancing its ability to be able to provide an holistic support service to their clients.
The company has continued to grow and develop longstanding partnerships with its clients helping them to achieve their goals and supporting them through innovative approaches to the various disciplines they offer.
Having recently acquired a contract with a Blue Chip organisation in the Leisure and Retail sector our client is looking for qualified Commercial Gas engineers to service the contract with both Reactive Callouts and PPM work. The contract covers sites within the M25 and an approximate 30 mile radius outside the M25 covering the home counties.
- Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
- Company Vehicle & fuel card
- Uniform provided
- Paid annual leave
- Employee Pension
- Company phone / PDA
Requirements of the commercial gas engineer:
- Be a fully qualified commercial gas engineer CMDDA1, CDGA1, CORT1, CIGA1, TPCP1A, CODNCO1, ICPN1
- Minimum of 3 years experience in commercial gas engineering
- Valid CSCS card
- Full U.K driving licence.
- Take a positive, professional and pro-active approach to your work.
- Be a clear and effective communicator.
- Be punctual at all times.
- Be able to work on own initiative when required.