|Location: London, England||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Oil & Gas||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Stefan Beck|
Permanent commercial gas engineer required for our prestigious client based in Sidcup - Kent.
Having recently acquired a contract with a Blue-Chip organisation in the Leisure and Retail sector our client is looking for qualified Commercial Gas engineers to service the contract with both Reactive Callouts and PPM work. The contract covers sites within the M25 and an approximate 30-mile radius outside the M25 covering the home counties. However, will include occasional further travel based on contract location.
Formed over 50 years ago, our client began as a small family run business working across the South East. As the years progressed our client continued to grow and expanded the range of disciplines that it offered to include building, electrical and plumbing services.
In 2004 our client expanded further and became the company it is today through the purchase of its air conditioning and mechanical services department, further enhancing its ability to be able to provide support service to their clients.
The company has continued to grow and develop longstanding partnerships with their clients helping them to achieve their goals and supporting them through innovative approaches to the various disciplines they offer.
- Salary £40000 - £50000 per annum (PAYE)
- Company Vehicle & fuel card for business use.
- Uniform provided.
- Paid annual leave.
- Employee Pension.
- Loaded company software with phone allowance.
Requirements of the commercial gas engineer:
- Be a fully qualified commercial gas engineer CODNCO1, COCN1 ICPN1, CDGA1, CIGA1, TPCP1A,
- CMDDA1, CORT1, TPCP1 are highly advantageous.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in commercial gas engineering.
- Valid CSCS card.
- Full U.K driving licence.
- Take a positive, professional and pro-active approach to your work.
- Be a clear and effective communicator.
- Be punctual at all times.
- Be able to work on own initiative when required.
If you are looking for a new opportunity and want to be truly valued within your workplace and to work for a company that prides itself on their excellent service and customer satisfaction then this could be the role for you!