|Location: Sidcup, Kent||Salary: £25 - £27 per hour|
|Sector: Engineering, Oil & Gas||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Stefan Beck|
We are currently seeking experienced commercial gas engineers to sub-contract for our prestigious client based in Sidcup.
Our client is a building property maintenance company with a history of successful delivery into the commercial retail, Hospitality and office sector, currently with an experienced team of 20 strong trades professionals our client is expanding year after year. Our client has been built on the principal of providing a consistent and uncompromising quality of service to all clients. they adopt the ethics of a small company where client relationships are never taken for granted and we are dedicated to meeting the highest standards to protect their staff, clients and the general public.
The successful candidate will have demonstratable experience of working in the commercial catering industry as an engineer. servicing bars, pubs, clubs and other premises' using commercial catering equipment. The engineer will not only be experienced in servicing and installing catering equipment but must hold experience in servicing, breakdown, reactive callouts and PPM dealing with commercial heating systems and plant rooms.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced engineer to work for an expanding company and may lead to further regular contract work or a permanent position in the future.
We are looking for engineers to Service SW LONDON, LONDON CITY, SURREY, SOUTH EAST, and KENT.
- £25 - £27 P/H dependant on skills and experience.
- Perfect for a self-employed / sole trading engineer as this will be ADHOC work dependant on workload and current jobs/contracts.
- Paid weekly or monthly as chosen by the candidate either via LTD company or PAYE so no chasing invoices and payments.
- Overtime available.
- Continuous support from office staff and other engineers.
Requirements of the commercial gas engineer:
- Be a fully qualified commercial gas engineer CODNCO1, COCN1 ICPN1, CDGA1, CIGA1, COCATA1, COMCAT 1-3.
- CMDDA1, CORT1, are highly advantageous.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in commercial gas engineering.
- Oil/LPG qualifications are highly advantageous.
- G3 Vented and Unvented is highly advantageous.
- Part L energy efficiency is highly advantageous
- Part P is highly advantageous.
- Full Clean U.K driving licence.
- Own van and tools required
- Public liability insurance in excess of 1 million.
- Take a positive, professional and pro-active approach to your work.
- Be driven and strive for client satisfaction.
- Take pride in your work at all times and push to find effective solutions to any problems
- Be a clear and effective communicator.
- Be punctual at all times.
- Be able to work on own initiative when required.
If you are looking for a new opportunity and want to be truly valued within your workplace and to work for a company that prides itself on their excellent service and customer satisfaction then this could be the role for you!
You can also apply by Calling stefan on 01342330508