|Location: London, England||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + shares, PMI, pension|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Steve Barham|
Commercial Lawyer, London. My client is a rapid growth Fintech business who are looking to hire a Commercial Lawyer. Reporting to the Head of Compliance, the ideal candidate will be a qualified lawyer and have a strong understand of UK contract law. Working closely with the Compliance team, General Counsel, the Sales team and the Technology team you will support client on-boarding through completion of appropriate due diligence and contractual arrangements to minimise financial, operational, regulatory and reputational risks.
- Strong background in commercial law with experience in and exposure to preparing, drafting, reviewing commercial contracts
- Strong commercial awareness of contractual obligations in the way you approach drafting and negotiations commercial contracts
- Excellent commercial acumen/business sense
- Good planning, organisation and reporting skills
- Good level of quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Good conflict management and problem solving
- Experience of consumer credit lending products and other retail customer products
About the role
- Proactively identify legal, regulatory, contractual and commercial risks, ensuring mitigation or acceptance by the business
- Risk reporting and reviewing processes, governance and reporting
- Implementation including the GDPR
- Support the General Counsel with activities directed as required
- Legal and policy analysis
- Experience of auditing or testing methodology
- Due diligence protocols and planning
This is a great role to work for a business that is well positioned to continue it rapid growth. The successful candidate will have broad based experience and work closely high quality team. Benefits will include Equity Share Scheme, 25 days holiday, medical & life insurance, Perkbox, Cycle to work Scheme, Fully stocked fridges, Free Lunch Fridays and various other social events.
If you are interested in this role please apply or for more information please call Stephen Barham on 01342 330558
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.