|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £12000 - £80000 per annum + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matthew Clegg|
£90,000 to £120,000 + package
I have a really exciting opportunity for a Commercial Lead to join one of the UK's leading main contractors delivering a large new build project in Belgium. The opportunity will be well suited to a Senior Commercial Manager with experience of working on high value MEP focused projects and keen on the chance to work with large blue chip clients.
As the Commercial Lead, you'll be working closely with the Project Leaders, Commercial Director and the client and responsible for the overall financial delivery of this key project. Some of your duties will include:
- Taking responsibility for the financial procedures and improving them where necessary
- Work in a lead capacity throughout the valuation process
- Provide the client with advice in regards to the different procurement routes
- Provide advice in the selection of subcontractors & suppliers
- Promote the businesses culture and a good work ethic
- Act as a mentor for others in the team, not just Quantity Surveyors
- Ensure accurate cost reporting and progress with the CD & PD
In return, the Commercial Lead can expect a really exciting career path that will include the chance to work with a global brand on a key project. You'll be joining one of the UK's leading main contractors whos portfolio of work covers a variety of sectors with build costs regularly in excess of £150m. They're a business that promotes people on merit, believes in providing a work life balance and offers ongoing training and development opportunities regardless of your years of experience. There's also a competitive package that includes:
- Starting salary of £90,000 to £120,000
- Car allowance
- 27 days annual leave + bank holidays and the option to purchase more
- Contributory pension
- Private healthcare
- Payment of professional fees
- Season ticket loans
Commercial Leads considering this opportunity must have experience of working for a main contractor with past projects including major new builds (e.g. offices, high rise residential, mixed use, data centres, leisure etc.) with multimillion £ values. You'll need experience on building services (with a bias towards electrical) and have excellent communication skills.
This role includes rotational travel between London & Belgium so you must be availiable to work in mainland Europe.
To find out more about this exciting project, Call Matt Clegg @ Gold Group on 01342 330 539.