|Location: Hounslow, London||Salary: £95000 - £100000 per annum + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matthew Clegg|
£95,000 to £100,000 + Package
An exciting opportunity for a Commercial Manager has arisen with a top tier main contractor delivering a large portfolio of work at Heathrow Airport. The Commercial Manager will join a internationally recognised contractor that has become renown for delivering high value, complex infrastructure and construction projects across the globe.
Working closely with a busy and growing team of Quantity Surveyors, the Commercial Manager will be reporting to a Commercial Director and responsible for the day to day running of a number of projects across the airport that form part of a long term framework. You'll be supported by a small team of Quantity Surveyors and typically responsible for:
- Supporting the Commercial Director for this business unit and keeping them informed of commercial developments
- Taking full commercial responsibility for a variety of work
- Building a lasting relationship with the client, external contractors and consultants
- Manage the commercial performance, cashflow, margins and commercial risk on your allocated projects
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Commercial Manager that promises to give you a platform for ongoing career progression with no limits as to how far you can progress within the business.
Commercial Managers considering this opportunity will need to have:
- At least 10 years Quantity Surveying experience within a main contracting environment within the UK.
- Be a strong communicator & team player
- Experience of leading, influencing and communicating with others
- Live within a reasonable commute of Heathrow Airport
Along with continuous opportunities for career development, the Commercial Manager can expect a competitive salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary up to £100,000
- Car Allowance
- Private healthcare for you & family
- Life assurance
- Season ticket loan
- 25 Days annual leave with the option to purchase more
- 8 Bank holidays
- Childcare voucher programme
- Share Save Scheme
- Continuous, ongoing training & development
If you're looking for a new career and you'd like to be considered for this opportunity, Please apply by sending your CV or calling Matt Clegg on 01342 330 539.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.