|Location: Loudwater, Buckinghamshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Commercial||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Charlie Ringer||Job Published: about 1 month ago|
Commercial Manager needed - Senior - Permanent Position - Based in Loudwater
Are you a Senior Commercial Manager experienced across a commercial and contractual management function? Do you have experience working with Contracts and Bids? If so I have a fantastic opportunity for a Market leading Maritime and Electronics company
You will be responsible for leading and providing commercial input for major tenders, preparing offers, leading negotiations, preparation and negotiation of agreements. The role will involve providing commercial and legal input to all areas of the business thus ensuring that all commercial issues are effectively managed and completed.
The successful Commercial Manager will gain the following benefits package:
- 25 days holiday
- Bonus scheme
- Pension plan
- Life Assurance
- Income protection
- Health Care
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sickness and accident plan
Main duties for the successful Commercial Manager:
- Preparing and evaluating responses to customer's enquiries and Invitations to Tenders
- Negotiating with both domestic and international client/partner base and capturing in Agreements
- Advising the Procurement team on appropriate flow-down of contract conditions to sub-contractors/suppliers.
- Leading on Teaming and Partnering Arrangements and capturing in Agreements
- Preparing and negotiating all Commercial Agreements
- Become "go to" point of reference for all commercial or legal queries raised in the business
- Being part of a cross functional team to advise and action on all commercial aspects and assisting to deliver programmes in a cost effective manner
- Liaison with customers at both senior and working levels
- Apply contract management during through life programme execution
Required Skills for the successful Commercial Manager
- Understanding of terms & conditions, and how they work within a project environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally on all commercial matters.
- Numeracy skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Flexibility and proven ability to achieve demanding deadlines.
Please note that the successful candidate must be eligible for Security Clearance
If you are interested in this position please apply today!