|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum + Car & Package|
|Sector: Construction, Commercial||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matthew Clegg|
c.£65k + Car & Package
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Manager to join a major utilities contractor working on a long term, fast paced utilities maintenance contract in Central London. As the Commercial Manager, you'll be leading my clients side of this £1bn JV which has the potential to run for 15 years.
As the Commercial Manager, your duties will include:
- The management of a small commercial team of 3-5 from AQS to SQS
- Subcontract management
- Identifying & managing commercial risks
- Ensuring the team and the contract are compliant and inline with processes
- Liaising with the internal & external site teams
- Overall commercial management of the contract and projects
The Commercial Manager can expect an exciting career with one of the UK's leading utilities contractors undertaking work for a major water provider in the South East. You'll have the benefit of knowing this is secured work that could stretch to 2025 and in return, they will give you a platform for career development that includes ongoing training & development, regular pay & performance reviews and a work life balance. This is supported with a competitive package that includes:
- Starting salary of c.£65,000
- Company car or car allowance
- Private healthcare
- Contributory Pension
- 25 days annual leave
- Payment of professional fees
- Opportunity for a yearly bonus
Commercial Managers considering this opportunity must have experience working on utilities contracts in the UK, preferably on maintenance agreements which are high volume/low value focused. You'll need to be an excellent communicator and willing to travel to the clients offices in North, South West & North West London.
This opportunity would be well suited to a Senior Quantity Surveyor who's not getting the career opportunities in their current position.