|Location: Guildford, Surrey||Salary: £75000 - £85000 per annum + Car + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Charlotte Bray|
One of the leading and growing housing developers across the South are looking for a Commercial Manager to lead their commercial team. They are offering an opportunity for someone to work on some new exciting projects across the Southern region.
The successful Commercial Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Salary: £75,000 - £85,000 per annum
- 33 days holiday
- Car /Car allowance
- Pension Plan
- Long service awards
- Tailored training
- Bonus schemes
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Commercial Manager will include:
- Provide Contractual advice to project team
- Preparing monthly CVC reports for presentation to Directors
- Prepare and manage key and large risk subcontract accounts from inception to final accounts
- Pricing and agreeing variations with the client's representative
- Subcontract procurement strategy and implementation
What you need to be the successful Commercial Manager:
In order to be the successful Commercial Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Experience managing a commercial team
- Experience working on housing projects
- Ideally a professional membership of MCIOB or RICS but not essential
- Degree or HNC/HND in Quantity Surveying or equivalent degree/diploma
- Must be computer literate
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Managing Surveyor looking to make that step up to Commercial Manager as well as a Commercial Manager who is looking for a new challenge.
If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.