|Location: Loudwater, Buckinghamshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Megan Cottrell|
Commercial Manager / Contract Manager
Loudwater - permanent
Salary cannot be advetised, get in touch for more information
Candidates applying must be eligible for SC level security clerance (must hold ONLY a British passport)
Commercial Manager / Contract Manager needed for an exciting opportunity on behalf of my client, a leading Electronics Engineering company who provides electronic products for the military in Loudwater. The candidate must be eligible for Security Clearance (hold a British passport only).
Benefits for the Commercial Manager / Contract Manager:
My client offers a competitive salary, brilliant benefits and fantastic career progression.
Purpose of the Commercial Manager / Contract Manager:
Responsible for providing commercial input for major tenders, preparing offers, leading negotiations, preparation and negotiation of agreements.
Some of the main duties the Commercial Manager / Contract Manager will include:
* Evaluating and preparing responses to customer's enquiries and Invitations to Tender
* Negotiating with international commercial customers and capturing in Agreements
* Advising the Sub contract Management team on the flow-down of contract conditions to sub-contractors
* Facilitating Teaming and Partnering Arrangements and capturing in Agreements
* Preparing and negotiating Commercial Agreements
* Commercial input to bids
* Being part of the Project teams to advise
* on all commercial aspects and assisting to deliver programmes in a cost effective manner
* Liaison with customers at all levels
* Contract Management during programme execution
* Liaison with Export team, to ensure compliance with regulations
What you need to be the successful Commercial Manager / Contract Manager:
* A positive "can-do" attitude with the ability to clearly communicate ideas in a group setting.
* A confident individual willing to tackle isues head on and resolve them to the satisfaction of all stakeholders.
* Degree level qualification (or equivalent)
* Will have led £multi-million negotiations with clients and suppliers/partners with excellent results.
* Able to predict commercial issues and proactively resolve them in a UK and export defence marketplace.
* Been responsible for drafting and agreeing letters, contract terms and legal agreements.
* Managed a team of people to collectively achieve desired goals.
* Experience of working in aerospace/defence/manufacturing related industry.
* Able to demonstrate instances of using creative ideas to provide solutions to commercial issues.
* Understanding of UK legislation and regulations affecting an organisation.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Manager / Contract Manager to progress their career within the defence industry.
You do not want to miss out so please apply asap as this vacancy will be filled quickly!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.