|Location: Kent, England||Salary: £30000 - £32000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Callie Warner|
A Commercial Officer needed for one of the world's leading Defence organisations based in Kent. My client is looking to employ an experienced Commercial Officer with in-depth knowlegde of customer negotiations and an awareness of basic business acumen to become the trusted partner of the business.
The successful Commercial Officer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Enhanced annual leave
* Competitive Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Company contributed Share Incentive
* Flexible working programme
* Childcare vouchers
* Local and national employee discounts
* Some employees may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Commercial Officer will include:
* Managing customer relationships.
* Negotiating deals.
* Creating innovative solutions.
* Providing guidance on contractual, legal, regulatory and governance matters.
* Taking a leading role in the generation of routine quotations
* Participate in customer negotiations and facilitate successful contract delivery in line with established policies and requirements Interpreting and communicating customer requirements
* Understand the structure of a contract and can identify and communicate contractual risks and opportunities
What you need to be the successful Commercial Officer:
In order to be the successful Commercial Officer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Able to interpret and communicate customer requirements.
* Awareness of basic business acumen.
* Understanding of project scope and experience of negotiating changes within a contract
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Officer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!