|Location: South East England, England||Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Oil & Gas||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Stefan Beck|
We are currently seeking an experienced commercial gas engineer for our prestigious client based in Sutton - Surrey.
Our clients offers a fully integrated and professional property maintenance solution throughout London, Sussex, Surrey and the Home Counties. their highly trained and experienced workforce incorporates all Construction Industry disciplines and their service is provided for the Retail, Healthcare, Leisure, Commercial and Social Housing Sectors.
Having recently acquired a contract with a Blue-Chip organisation in the Leisure and Retail sector our client is looking for qualified Commercial Gas engineers to service the contract with both Reactive Callouts and PPM across SUSSEX, SURREY AND HOME COUNTIES.
Working on this contract you will utilise your experience and skills working in various pubs, restaurants and bars.
What to expect as a Commercial Gas Servicing Engineer (Benefits):
- Starting salary of £40000 - £45000 per annum (PAYE)
- Earnings potential of £50000 + with overtime and bonus schemes.
- Fully expensed company Vehicle & fuel card for business use.
- Uniform provided.
- 28 days Paid annual leave.
- Employee Pension.
- Privately owned independent business
Requirements of the commercial Gas Servicing Engineer:
- Be a fully qualified commercial gas engineer, Minimum requirements: CODNCO1, COCN1 ICPN1, CDGA1, CIGA1, TPCP1A,
- Comcat 1-3 certification is highly advantageous for this role.
- To be able to work confidently on PPM tasks servicing both commercial (CP15) and domestic boilers (CP12) and undertaking Gas tightness testing (CP16)
- Have good knowledge and experience on working with a variety of Boiler Manufacturers.
- To be able to provide detailed remedial repair reports with information of replacement component parts.
- To be able to work confidently and individually on vented and un-vented hot water cylinders.
- To be able to work confidently and individual on heating controls such as S-Plan and Y-Plan.
- To be able to work confidently and individually replacing all component parts such as Gas Valves, PCB's, TRV's, zonal heating valves, etc.
- Experience on boiler installation, vented and un-vented cylinder replacements.
- To be able and confident to work alone and occasionally as part of a team.
- To have previous experience working on commercial properties
- To be available for an on-call rota to cover emergency callouts (1 in 4 weeks).
- Full U.K driving licence maximum 6 points
- Take a positive, professional and pro-active approach to your work.
- Be driven and strive for client satisfaction.
- Take pride in your work at all times and push to find effective solutions to any problems
- Be a clear and effective communicator.
- Be punctual at all times.
- Be able to work on own initiative when required.
- Sucessful candidates will live in the Sussex or Surrey area to be able to effectively service this contract.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any commercial gas engineer and If you are looking for a new opportunity where you will be truly valued within your workplace and to work for a company that prides itself on their excellent service and customer satisfaction then this could be the role for you!
You can also apply by Calling Stefan on 01342330508