|Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Steve Barham|
A leading firm who are changing the way the law firms engage with their customers are looking for a qualified solicitor for their Southampton. The Specialist Commercial Team provides commercially focused advice on the many contractual, risk-based, dispute and compliance issues businesses can face as they operate and grow. They aim to understand our Client's business at least as well as they do and our lawyers will apply years of commercial experience, gained in many sectors, to meeting their specific needs. Above all, we aim to make a lasting contribution to their business, by maintaining our relationship with them and providing advice that takes full account of the strategic 'bigger picture'.
The team has recently been involved in some amazing projects and they are focus on value add as opposed to time billed.
- A qualified solicitor with at least 4 years PQE
- You will be a team player, have a strong work ethic and a commercial, client-focused approach to the delivery of exceptional service, with excellent communication skills.
- Previous in-house experience is an advantage but is not essential
- A commercial approach adding value through pragmatic, simple and clear legal advice
- The successful candidate will demonstrate a willingness to develop and carry out business development on their own, within the team's overall plan.
- Whilst the team works collaboratively in both legal work and value-added services to clients,
- The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of commercial work and will have plenty of direct client contact.
About the role
- Working with a broad range of clients on commercial law matters
- Including IP, commercial contracts and advisory work
- Project work including support the corporate and employment team
- R&D collerableration agreements
About the organisation
- The organisation is one of the most forward thinking and modern firms who are the
- There values are centered around being passionate about exceptional service delivery, being energised by the challenge to perform at our very best for our clients and our colleagues and being committed to learning new skills and developing our capabilities. Proactively seeking out and seizing opportunities to make a difference to our clients and our business, no matter what level we are at and no matter what role we perform
The is a great opportunity to join a firm who have grown through acquisitions and are changing the relationship of legal services from transactions to partnership.
….."with a real focus on achieving the outcomes clients need. I was impressed by their innovating spirit and commitment to investing in staff development and that was something I wanted to be part of." quote from Head of Department
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.