|Location: High Wycombe||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Marketing||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Matt Scott||Job Published: 29 days ago|
Commercial Strategy Manager
Commercial Strategy Manager needed on a 12-month contract, for a major multinational organisation based in High Wycombe. The Commercial Strategy Manager will lead a large and complex brand to deliver a visible change to plans which create real customer value. In this team you will have the opportunity to work across multiple functions with Customer Development, Category & Marketing, Shopper, Finance and Supply, developing winning commercial propositions and long-term commercial plans for a select group of recognised brands.
The successful Commercial Strategy Manager will ideally be degree educated or hold an equivalent qualification, have a keen interest in commercial strategy, be performance driven and a passionate communicator.
Some of the main duties of the Commercial Strategy manager will include:
- Own the UK Commercial Proposition for one of our largest and most complex brands
- Sets the Commercial Strategy and own the standards of execution in the UK market
- Is a strong and reliable representation of the customer in all Squad touchpoints
- Designs the price, promo and pack strategy for the brand
- Influence the UK Squads to help realise the potential of NPD & Initiatives
- Lead the Commercial agenda of the Annual Planning Cycle
- Coach, develop and raise capabilities of the wider team and others
What experience you need to be the successful Commercial Strategy Manager:
- Degree level Educated or equivalent (i.e. BA/BS required, MA/MBA preferred)
- Experience in a Commercial / National Accounts role in CPG
- Excellent communicator & collaborator specifically looking at influencing and coaching
- Performance orientated, ability to adapt to change and a solution focused approach
- Proficient spoken and written use of the English Language
- 5% Travel within UK for Customer Visits where applicable
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Strategy Manager to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.