|Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire||Salary: Excellent company benefits|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Stalla Xystra||Job Published: 15 days ago|
Job Title: Communications Engineer
Salary: Competitive salary
An experienced Communications Engineer is required to join a multi-functional Engineering team. The successful candidate must have previous experience of RF Communications systems, be creative, analytical and have excellent communication skills.
Our client is offering a competitive salary with the following company benefits:
- Company bonus
- Competitive matched pension
- Flexible working
- Health & dental care
- Subsidised gym and canteen
- & many more!
So, what will you be doing as a Communications Engineer?
- You will be responsible to undertake system integration, design, development, testing and acceptance activities.
- Develop architecture solutions, produce technical reports, evaluate equipment in lab environments and integrate in military and commercial platforms.
- Provide support and development to Communications systems and Installations
What are we looking for in our next Communications Engineer?
- Degree qualification in either Engineering Science or Communications based study
- Experience using MATLAB, Simulink and LabVIEW
- Good understanding of system engineering principles
- Knowledge of RF Communications systems
- Proficient in learning and adapting new and existing technologies
- Ability to work as part of a multi -functional team
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.