|Location: Gloucester, Gloucestershire||Salary: Excellent company benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Stalla Xystra|
Job Title: Communications Systems Engineer
Salary: Competitive salary
An experienced Communications Systems Engineer is required to join a fast-paced Engineering team as a technical lead, you will run the R & D within the team whilst ensuring technical solutions are enhanced.
So, what will you be doing as a Communications Systems Engineer?
- Work with several communications, hardware and software components to develop bespoke solutions for a varying client range.
- Apply your specific knowledge, combined with ingenuity and creativity to develop technical solutions to complex problems.
- Contribute to the strategy development for the EW&C related systems activities performed within the programme.
- Work alongside the business development teams to recommend solutions that will expand the current portfolio of work.
- Represent the client as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on contracts and projects.
What are we looking for in our next Communications Systems Engineer?
- An experienced Technical leader with excellent knowledge of the full engineering lifecycle
- Working knowledge of RF Engineering, use of RF test equipment (spectrum analyser) in support of RF analysis
- Ability to undertake technical assurance.
- Proven experience of Radio Frequency (RF) communication theory and communication system design.
- Problem solving using a methodical problem analysis approach in order to determine the root cause of issues.
- The ability and willingness to learn technologies quickly
- Communications system background is desirable
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.