|Location: Surrey, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Utilities & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Harriet Houlton|
Communications Technician - Electrical
Surrey / Kent
** Attractive salary, vehicle and benefits on offer - please get in contact to discuss available package! **
Do you have an Electrical or Electronics / Communications background and are looking to start a fresh new career?
My client has a great opportunity for you to begin your career within the Highways & Motorway Communications.
Full Training will be provided - If you have the right attitude and are interested in progressing a career within the Highways Comms sector, I would love to hear from you!
Your role will see you learning how to carry out the following:
- Carry out testing, inspections, maintenance and commissioning on motorway communications equipment - such as CCTV, VMS (variable message signs), MIDAS, ANPR, HATMS, Control Base Station comms etc.
- Prepare reports on faults, progress, performance
- Respond quickly to urgent and emergency faults
- Ensure that a high standard and quality of work is done, improving the highways technology performance on the contract
The successful Communications Technician - Electrical, will have the following qualifications:
- Excellent working knowledge of Highways / Motorways Technology equipment
- ONC / BTEC or equivalent in Electronic Engineering (preferred)
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Solid fault finding / fixing experience
- 17th Edition or equivalent
This will be working Monday - Friday days, but you should be flexible with working nights when required. There may be some call out, when required.