|Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Paul Napper|
Communications Technician - Electrical
Various locations available inc. Hertfordshire / Bedfordshire / Essex / Luton / Suffolk
** Attractive salary, vehicle and benefits on offer - please get in contact to discuss available package! **
Do you have a an Electrical or Electronics / Communications background and are looking to start a fresh new career?
My client has a great opportunity for you to begin your career within the Highways & Motorway Communications.
Full Training will be provided - If you have the right attitude and are interested in progressing a career within the Highways Comms sector, I would love to hear from you!
Your role will see you learning how to carry out the following:
- Carry out testing, inspections, maintenance and commissioning on motorway communications equipment - such as CCTV, VMS (variable message signs), MIDAS, ANPR, HATMS, Control Base Station comms etc.
- Prepare reports on faults, progress, performance
- Respond quickly to urgent and emergency faults
- Ensure that a high standard and quality of work is done, improving the highways technology performance on the contract
The successful Communications Technician - Electrical, will have the following qualifications:
- Excellent working knowledge of Highways / Motorways Technology equipment
- ONC / BTEC or equivalent in Electronic Engineering (preferred)
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Solid fault finding / fixing expereince
- 17th Edition or equivilent
This will be working Monday - Friday days, but you should be flexible with working nights when required. There may be some call out, when required
Please contact Paul ASAP or send your CV to apply for the Communications Technician - Electrical role.