|Location: Wokingham, Berkshire||Salary: £20 - £30 per hour|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Steve Barham|
Compensation and Benefits Analyst. Wokingham. Working for a leading US technology business you will be joining an internal Compensation & Benefits team that cover the 15 countries across Europe and the Middle East and Africa. This will be an initial six months contract.
- Previous experience in compensation and rewards practices preferred including pay and benefits benchmarking, survey participation, job evaluation, salary and bonus administration, and pay structure development
- Exposure post-acquisition compensation and experienced in benefits harmonization.
- Creation of compensation and benefits documentation for both employees and HR team, including process-mapping
- Previous experience of supporting employee benefits
- Strong data analysis skills and highly numerical.
- Skilled in interpretation and presentation of data
- Highly proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
About the role
- Working on a project to complete post-acquisition compensation and benefits harmonization.
- Analysis and submission of benchmarking surveys for the business
- Provision of data analysis expertise to ad hoc Compensation and Benefits and HR projects.
- Conducting job evaluations and the market data reviews.
- Responsible for HRIS support (running reports, auditing and managing data).
- Acting as a contact point for employee queries on compensation and benefit matters.
- Creation of compensation and benefits documentation for both employees and HR team, including process-mapping.
If you are interested in this role please don't hesitate to apply or for more information please contact Stephen Barham on 01342 330558.