|Location: West Malling, Kent||Salary: £17000 - £20000 per annum + benefits|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Megan Cottrell|
A Compliance Assistant is needed for a successful insurance organisation that is based in Kent! Our client, based in Kent are looking to employ an experienced Compliance Assistant.
Purpose of the Compliance Assistant:
The Compliance Assistant will assist with the monitoring and reporting of all compliance risks and implementation of key compliance policies and procedures across the business.
Benefits for the Compliance Assistant:
The successful Compliance Assistant will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
* 22 day's holiday
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
Responsibilities of the Compliance Assistant:
Some of the main duties of the Compliance Assistant will include:
* Assisting with the provision of research, advice, guidance on legal and regulatory issues affecting the business.
* Assisting with the provision of guidance and support to Staff in all matters relating to compliance regulation and promoting good practice.
* Auditing underwriting files to ensure compliance with FCA regulations and company policies
* Keeping abreast of any regulatory changes that could impact the business
What you need to be the successful Compliance Assistant:
In order to be the successful Compliance Assistant and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* An understanding of the importance of Audit / Compliance within the Insurance Industry or other FCA regulated environment
* At least 2 years' experience of working in compliance environment
* Professional qualifications, and/or be degree-educated
* Excellent Word and Excel skills
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Compliance Assistant to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.