|Location: Bournemouth, Dorset||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Security and Compliance||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: James Giblin|
Compliance Auditor needed for a leading Aerospace & Defence organisation based in Bournemouth who are looking to employ an experienced Compliance Auditor who holds ISO9001 2015 and has excellent working knowledge of this standard.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Compliance Auditor will include:
- Provision of Compliance Assurance and Monitoring for the Business/Quality Management System/s in accordance with:
- ISO 9001:2015
- AS9100 Rev D
- Performance of External Supplier Audits against International Standards as identified on the Annual Audit Plan.
- Performance of Internal Compliance Audits against International Standards as identified on the Annual Audit Plan.
- Management of Non-conformances raised from audits, assuring effective and timely remedial action.
- Monitoring of International Standards, ensuring timely review and update to Company documentation.
- Development and management of Project Focus Quality Plans.
- Focal point for Certification Body interface.
Technical & Standards Expertise
- Providing a focal point for International Standard advice and consultation.
- Ad Hoc / Out-of-Hours work during urgent / unforeseen business requirements.
- Domestic / International travel as required.
- Any other reasonable duties, which may requested that falls within the scope / capability of the incumbent.
What you need to be the successful Compliance Auditor:
In order to be the successful Compliance Auditor and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
Experience & Qualifications
- Formal Engineering Qualification - Desirable
- Lead Auditor Qualification - ISO 9001 or suitable equivalent - Required
- Excellent knowledge of Civil and Military Aviation Regulations - Desirable
- Excellent knowledge of Industry Standards - Required:
- ISO 9001:2015
- AS9100 Rev D
- Relevant civil and/or military aviation experience - Desirable
- Experience in performing audits within the Civil and/or Military Aviation environment - Desirable
- Experience in Safety Management System management / oversight - Desirable
- Experience in Quality Management System management / oversight - Required
Personal Skill & Attributes
- Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills - Ability to interface with internal and external customers at all levels.
- Good Organisational and Time Management Skills, with the ability to work under pressure and to achieve tight deadlines.
- Computer literate - Use MS Office Software and other Company Software as required.
- Maintain high levels of integrity, work ethic and confidentiality and use discretion appropriately.
- Self-motivated, assertive, resilient with the ability to hold their own.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Compliance Auditor to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!