|Location: West London, London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Alex Spraggett|
Compliance Engineer needed for a leading Aerospace and Defence company based in West London who are looking to employ an experienced Compliance Engineer who can ensure that all products are compliant with appropriate airworthiness and product safety codes, someone who can monitor defence and commercial safety standards and someone who can review compliance evidence against the checklists and sign compliance programme checklist to confirm compliance.
What the role entails:
To protect the interests of the both the business and Customer, assuring compliance to airworthiness and product safety codes and contracts is maintained at all times
Some of the main duties of the Compliance Engineer will include:
Ensure that all products are compliant with appropriate airworthiness and product safety codes by:
- Capturing the compliance process on the company's Business Management System.
- Monitoring defence and commercial safety standards and updating local library e.g. MAA RA5000 series regulations, EU Directives, Standards.
- Maintaining the company's accreditation and exposition under the Military Aviation Authority (MAA) Design Approved Organisation Scheme (DAOS) and liaison with the MAA.
- Maintaining compliance checklists' DEF STAN 00-970/ BS EN 62368
- Reviewing compliance evidence against the checklists.
- Signing compliance programme checklist to confirm compliance.
- Creation and maintenance of Technical Files.
- Ensuring product labelling is correct.
- Any other duties as and when required.
- Manage security of information as defined in the Security manual.
What you need to be the successful Compliance Engineer:
In order to be the successful Compliance Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Software, Electronic or Mechanical Engineering Degree.
- Demonstrable experience of critically reviewing product safety related regulations and establishing a robust process to assuring customer deliverables.
- Ability to obtain and maintain SC security clearance.
- Chartered Engineer (preferred).
- Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Compliance Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
If you would like to apply for the Compliance Engineer, you need to be eligible for SC Clearance.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.