|Location: Bournemouth, Dorset||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: James Giblin|
Compliance Engineer Airworthiness and Design
Compliance Engineer needed for a leading Aerospace and Defence organisation based in Bournemouth who are looking to employ an experienced Compliance Engineer with EASA Part 21 J- Design organisation, Part M- EASA side and someone who can audit that requirement.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Compliance Engineer will include:
- Provision of Compliance Assurance and Monitoring for all Technical Capabilities in accordance with:
- EASA Part M / MilCAM
- EASA Part 21.J / DAOS / CDO
- Provision of Compliance Assurance and Monitoring for all Quality/Business Management Systems in accordance with:
- ISO 9001:2015
- AS9100 Rev D
- Performance of Internal Compliance Audits against Civil & Military Regulatory requirements as identified on the Annual Audit Plan.
- Performance of External Supplier Audits against Civil & Military Regulatory requirements and International Standards as identified on the Annual Audit Plan.
- Performance of Internal Compliance Audits against International Standards as identified on the Annual Audit Plan.
- Management of Non-conformances raised from audits, assuring effective and timely remedial action.
- Monitoring of Regulatory Legislation and International Standards, ensuring timely review and update to Company documentation
Technical & Regulatory Expertise
- Providing a focal point for Regulatory advice and consultation.
- Providing a focal point for International Standard advice and consultation.
- Ad Hoc / Out-of-Hours work during urgent / unforeseen business requirements.
- Domestic / International travel as required.
- Any other reasonable duties, which may requested that falls within the scope / capability of the incumbent.
What you need to be the successful Compliance Engineer:
In order to be the successful Compliance Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
Experience & Qualifications
- Formal Aviation Engineering Qualification - Required
- Internal or Lead Auditor Qualification - ISO 9001 or suitable equivalent - Required
- Excellent knowledge of Civil and Military Aviation Regulations - Required:
- EASA Part 21.J
- EASA Part M
- MAA DAOS & CDO
- Excellent knowledge of Industry Standards - Desirable:
- ISO 9001: 2015
- AS9100 Rev D
- Relevant civil and/or military aviation experience - Required
- Experience in performing audits within the Civil and/or Military Aviation environment - Required
- Experience in Safety Management System management / oversight - Desirable
- Experience in Quality Management System management / oversight - Desirable
Personal Skill & Attributes
- Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills - Ability to interface with internal and external customers at all levels.
- Good Organisational and Time Management Skills, with the ability to work under pressure and to achieve tight deadlines.
- Computer literate - Use MS Office Software and other Company Software as required.
- Maintain high levels of integrity, work ethic and confidentiality and use discretion appropriately.
- Self-motivated, assertive, resilient with the ability to hold their own.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Compliance Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!