|Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex||Salary: £18000 - £24000 per annum|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Iain Harris|
We are in need of a Compliance Manager to join us here at Gold Group to help manage our growing companies compliance need's. We are a busy recruitment business providing technical and professional staff across a variety of industries including Engineering, IT, Construction, Pharmaceuticals and Corporate & Professional services.
The Compliance Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Support for contract production and maintenance
- Manage Tickets for our IT support (Kogo), Broadbean, Bond.
- Review sales processes and implement change
- Deliver training to sales teams in regards to processes and policies
- Manage & train staff on EAA & legal updates
- Administration, Support, & Training on Business Systems including Adapt, Broadbean
- Monitoring of Professional Memberships
- Review and advise on Client own contracts
- Point of contact in regards to sales compliance
- Company expert on the Agency Workers Regulations
- Assist consultants in the Agency Workers Regulations regarding new temporary assignments for their contractors
- Contract Maintenance - updating contracts and documentation through our database to take into account any changes in legislation
- Adhoc Administration / Operation duties as provided by the Business Support Manager.
- Management of ISO 9001 & 14001 audits
It is a diverse and challenging role but equally rewarding for the right Compliance Manager to help make improvements to the business.
Please only apply if you have previous experience working within a Compliance environment, it's advantageous if this was also within the Recruitment or Banking sectors.
This position won't be around for long so if this sounds like you are the right fit then apply now!