|Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex||Salary: £20000 - £28000 per annum|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Iain Harris|
Compliance Manager needed urgently to join us here at Gold Group to help manage our growing companies compliance needs. We are a busy recruitment business providing technical and professional staff across a variety of industries including Engineering, IT, Construction, Pharmaceuticals and Corporate & Professional services.
The Compliance Manager will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 28 days paid Holiday inclusive of bank holidays (Increases in time)
- Fun and fast-paced working environment within a very social company atmosphere
- Multiple company events to participate in, including team lunches amongst others
- A 5-minute walk from East Grinstead train station & the town centre
- Potential career progression
The Compliance Manager will be responsible for the following but not limited to:
- Support for contract production and maintenance
- Manage Tickets for our IT support (Kogo), Broadbean, Bond.
- Review sales processes and implement change
- Deliver training to sales teams in regards to processes and policies
- Manage & train staff on EAA & legal updates
- Administration, Support, & Training on Business Systems including Adapt, Broadbean
- Monitoring of Professional Memberships
- Review and advise on Client own contracts
- Point of contact in regards to sales compliance
- Assist consultants in the Agency Workers Regulations regarding new temporary assignments for their contractors
- Sales meeting production
- Contract Maintenance - updating contracts and documentation through our database to take into account any changes in legislation
- Adhoc Administration / Operation duties as provided by the Business Support Manager.
- Management of ISO 9001 & 14001 audits
The Compliance Manager will have a unique and rewarding opportunity to help effect change to help make improvements to the business.
Please only apply if you have previous experience working within a Compliance environment, it's advantageous if this was also within the Recruitment or Banking sectors.
The Compliance Manager position won't be around for long so if this sounds like you are the right fit then apply now!