|Location: Wokingham, Berkshire||Salary: £30 - £34 per hour|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Sam Davies|
Compliance Specialist needed for a multinational pharmaceutical and medical devices organisation based in Wokingham who are looking to employ an experienced Compliance Specialist with an in-depth knowledge of industry specific regulatory affairs and compliance.
The successful Compliance Specialist will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will receive a pay rate of up to £34 per hour.
Some of the main duties of the Compliance Specialist will include:
* Assisting in the organization and implementation of the training on HCBI and HCC Local regulation.
* Maintaining employee certification and training attendance records
* May serve as the first line of communication to the business for reviewing local requests and documentation.
* Assisting in implementation of modifying regional global strategies into regional and local level and where needed sector level, based on appropriate local needs, goals and objectives, taking into account local external regulatory trends and environment.
* Supporting the HCC operations group in implementation of education, training, and regular communications on HCC to all covered employees, including local sales, marketing, finance, HR, managers, supply chain and directors at the local level
* Supporting the HCC Officer and HCC Specialist in the self-assessment and risk assessment processes to detect process gaps & inconsistencies
* Assisting the HCC Officer and HCC Specialist in the implementing and following up on the Management Action Plan as assigned by the HCC Officer
* Assist the HCC Officer and HCC Specialist in reporting unplanned deviations and supporting the HCC Officer in Managing day-to-day inquiries, allegations and investigations
* Implementing the escalation process for serious allegations, as appropriate
* Collecting and Providing metrics to the HCC Officer and Operations group as assigned
* Assisting the HCC Officer and HCC Specialist in developing training programs and conduct training for internal parties
* Assisting the HCC Corporate team in performing testing & monitoring
* Seeking to innovate and improve working methods
* Partnering with the Global/Regional Operations team
What you need to be the successful Compliance Specialist:
In order to be the successful Compliance Specialist and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Requires strong communication, organisational and analytical skills
* Must be able to work independently
* Background may include Compliance, Finance, Sales and Marketing, Medical Affairs, Legal, Regulatory or Auditing.
* Proven track record in delivering results, self-starter and ability to manage complexity a must
* Industry related experience preferred: HCC/GCC, Regulatory Affairs, and Compliance Experience in the Medical Device or Pharmaceutical industries.
* Ability to manage conflicts in an open and constructive manner
* Strong analytical skills, strong influencing skills, ability to deal with complexity, strategic and tactical thinking
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Compliance Specialist to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.