|Location: Solihull||Salary: £13 - £18 per hour|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Charlotte Bray|
SIX MONTH CONTRACT
Compliance Surveyor needed urgently to work on building projects in and around Solihull. They are looking for someone with experience working as a Compliance Surveyor on building projects.
They are looking to pay the successful Compliance Surveyor an hourly rate of:
- £13 - 18 an hour
Compliance Surveyor Responsibilities:
They are looking for someone who can do the following responsibilities but not restricted to;
- Client role working with our Partners to manage and monitor compliance on non-domestic properties and schools with a focus on Asbestos and Water Hygiene
- review policies and processes related to this area
- Ensuring compliance programmes and records are maintained & up to date
- Resolving issues and agreeing actions
- Liaising with Clients and Customers to agree remedial actions
- managing and reporting KPI's relating to the areas being managed
- Monitoring budgets and costs related to this area of work
- Input to continuous improvement of areas working on
The right Compliance Surveyor needs the following to apply:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a Compliance Surveyor
- Experience working on non-domestic Buildings
- Experience with AutoCAD
So, if you are a Compliance Surveyor, looking to make a difference and seeking a new opportunity, don't miss out and apply now, this vacancy will be filled quickly!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.