|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £50000 - £62000 per annum + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Computer Systems Analyst
Location: Bedfordshire OR Hampshire
Key Skills: Systems, Analyst, Sharepoint, Livelink, PTC Windchill, Oracle, Creo, PDM Link, Watermarking, SQL, Citrix, Desktop Integration
An experienced Compute Systems Analyst is required to be responsible for the implantation and stabilisation of enterprise document management systems, inclusive of SharePoint 2013, Livelink & PTC Windchill.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Computer Systems Analyst?
- Provision of production support & monitoring of systems in identifying & rectifying issues which may cause interruption to production
- Provision of regular systems maintenance to production and test instances in maintaining smooth running platforms
- Liaison with infrastructure team on new server builds
- Working with the team in the planning and execution of full systems upgrades
- Responsibility for the creation of test environments, selective data loading, snapshot backups, monitoring, tuning
- Support out of hours regular weekly maintenance slots for patching, configuration implantation & restarts
- Provision of disaster recovery planning, execution and documented instructions on application recovery for failover
What are we looking for in our next Computer Systems Analyst?
- Degree Educated in a STEM Discipline
- Experience in the installation, upgrade and re-hosting of application platforms
- Possess a working knowledge of Citrix
- Possess extensive experience in Windchill major upgrades
- Configuration of Windchill Directory Server
- Installations and use of Windchill Rehost Utility R 2.0
- Applications support & implementation of multiple PTC Products - Creo, Watermarking, PDM Link & CM
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Computer Systems experience, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field, hit that apply button now!
THE ABILITY TO GAIN OR CURRENT SECURITY CLEARANCE TO SC LEVEL IS REQUIRED TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY