|Location: Inverness, Highlands||Salary: £25 - £40 per hour|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Rosie Gillies|
Senior Computer Systems Validation Engineer
Senior Computer Systems Validation Engineer needed for a leading pharmaceutical organisation based in Inverness. This company are looking to employ a Computer systems engineer with an in-depth knowledge of medical device or pharmaceutical industry regulations.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the computer systems validation engineer will include:
- Organise and leas validation working parties associated with computerised systems and provide timely validation support to identified stakeholders.
- Motivating and influencing validation working parties through effective communication to ensure validation is carried out in a timely manner.
- Generate and perform reviews of validation deliverables in accordance with local and global established processes.
- Provide validation periodic review support to the business in all aspects of system development lifecycle processes.
What you need to be the successful Computer Systems Validation Engineer:
To be a part if this high performing team you will need to have an in-depth knowledge of medical device or pharmaceutical industry regulations along with:
- Minimum of five years' experience working in a regulated industry carrying out verification and validation activates.
- Knowledge of bespoke software or hardware build, testing, documentation and deployment as part of software or system development lifecycle.
- Knowledge of documentation and change management process.
- Working knowledge and application of risk management tools .g. FMEA, FTA or SRA.
- Proactive problem resolution.
- Self-directed; ability to work with minimal supervision as part of an interdisciplinary team.
This is a really fantastic opportunity for a Computer systems validation engineer to progress their career. If you are interested then please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.