|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: Up to £42000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Charlie Ringer|
Configuration Analyst needed - Permanent - based in Bedfordshire - up to £42,000 per annum
Currently I am recruiting for a Configuration Analyst for a major defence company based in Bedfordshire.
This is a Fantastic and rare opportunity for the successful candidate to take the next step of their career at one of the world's largest and most successful Defence companies. My client is globally recognised for their Innovative and specialist products and teams.
The successful Configuration Analyst with have the following benefit package:
- 9 day fortnight, average 37.5 hours per week
- 25 days holiday
- 2:1 pension plan
- Life Assurance
- Income protection
- Health Care
- Cycle to work scheme
- Child care vouchers
- Sickness and accident plan
Some of the main duties of the successful Configuration Analyst will include:
- Analyses proposed changes of product design to determine effect on overall product and system.
- Coordinates modification records for management control
- Establishes change orders and prepares for change authorisation and documentation by company and subcontractor
- Ensures that customer requirements are implemented
- Review change accounting activity to ensure compliance with configuration management policies.
The successful Configuration Analyst will hold the following skills and experience:
- A complete understanding of DEF-STAN 05-57C
- Core IT skills, Microsoft Product Set
- Full understanding of Product Data Management Tools
- An understanding of the construct of Master Record Indexes (MRI)
- Full understanding of Configuration Control Boards
To work within the interface between engineering and manufacturing to compile accurate and complete build records for the items undergoing manufacture. Reporting directly to the Head of Production Operations. Working in a close knit cross functional team of Engineering, Configuration Management, Quality Assurance, Manufacturing Engineering and Planning and Control, specifically for the WCSP programme
Please note that to be considered for this position you will need to be eligible for security clearance
If you are interested then please apply today!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.