|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £30000 - £36000 per annum + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Configuration Analyst
Salary: £30,000 - £36,000 + Package
Key Skills: Configuration, Data Management, CADM, DEF-STAN, DEF-STAN 05-57
An experienced Configuration Analyst is required to join my client to perform Configuration & Data Management activities on various Business Area Programmes.
So, what will you be doing as Configuration Analyst?
- To perform Configuration & Data Management activities on various Business Area Programmes.
- Document all Internal CADM Processes & Procedures that relate to performance of duties to the programme
What are we looking for in our next Configuration Analyst?
- Degree Education in a STEM Discipline
- Exposure to Configuration & Data Management Processes
- Holds an understanding of DEF-STAN 05-57
- Holds strong core IT skills
- Possesses a general understanding of Software Configuration Management
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Configuration Analyst, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Configuration Analyst, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy