|Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire||Salary: £40 - £45 per hour|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Type: Contract|
|Contact: James Giblin||Job Published: 13 days ago|
Contract (6 month)
Configuration Analyst needed for a leading Defence organisation based in Portsmouth who are looking to employ an experienced Configuration Analyst with pprevious experience of conducting / participating in CM FCA & PCA audits
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Configurations Analyst will include:
- Planning for, documenting and maintaining the programme's CM requirements and responsibilities.
- Establishing and maintaining program baseline definitions through approved requirements or specifications, applicable documents, statements of work and technical data packages
- Support CM SME in undertaking Configuration Audits as required by contract and the applicable policies and procedures.
- Conducting / participating in CM FCA & PCA Audits as required
- Produce reports to assist the team and management in evaluating status and progress.
- Work individual/adhoc CM tasks, and support the CM Team Lead, as directed.
- Software configuration Control and Release
What you need to be the successful Configurations Analyst:
In order to be the successful Configurations Analyst and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Previous experience working in either a Configuration Management team or a Quality Assurance role.
- Previous experience of conducting / participating in CM FCA & PCA audits
- General knowledge of engineering and related disciplines
- CM2 qualified (Institute of Configuration Management) or similar
- Good working knowledge of def-stan 05/57
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Confident self-starter, capable of innovation and lateral thinking
- Capable of operating to tight schedules in a demanding environment
- Good analytical skills
- Effective problem resolver
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Configuration Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.