|Location: Cheshire, England||Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + car, package|
|Sector: Planning and Project Controls, Planning||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matt Lilburn|
A leading name in the construction industry is currently looking to appoint an experienced Construction Planner to join their team in Cheshire. The Construction Planner will join a dynamic organization that is rapidly expanding its operations across the North West, an exciting company that have recently won a number of projects and boast a strong order book.
The Construction Planner will join a team of 6 and report into the Planning Manager. They will be responsible for producing competitive tender programmes using Asta Powerproject for a range of build projects across the North West including mixed use, commercial and residential schemes. Additionally they will be required to manage the construction programmes for live projects when required.
This is a great opportunity for a Construction Planner with a minimum of 3-4 years of planning experience to join a forward thinking company who are going through an exciting growth phase.
- Must be able to demonstrate a minimum of 3 years construction planning experience which has been gained within a main contracting environment
- Experience at both the tender and contract stages of projects
- Proficient in the use of Asta Powerproject
- Possess a good understanding of the construction process and how a project comes together.
- Strong communication skills.
On offer is a competitive salary of between £45-55,000 per annum plus an attractive benefits package that includes an annual car allowance of £6,000, pension, healthcare, life assurance, private medical and other great benefits.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.