|Location: West London, London||Salary: £400 - £480 per day|
|Sector: Planning and Project Controls, Planning||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Matt Lilburn||Job Published: about 1 month ago|
A Construction Planner is currently required by a leading main contract on an immediate freelance basis. The Construction Planner will be site based on a large mixed use development and be responsible for managing the construction programme in Asta Powerproject and communicating it to the Project Director and the site team.
The Construction Planner will need to demonstrate a main contarcting background and a track record in site based planning on new build and construction projects. Additionally they will need to be proficient in the use of Asta Powerproject and be capable of hitting the ground running.
- Qualification in construction - Degree/HND/HNC
- Demonstrate previous experience delivering complex construction projects.
- Strong site based planning experience gained with a tier one main contractor.
- Sound understanding of construction techniques.
- Advanced user of Asta Powerproject.
- Possess first class communication skills
- Team player
On offer is a day rate of between £400-480 per day plus a start date over the next two weeks.
If you are looking for a new career challenge within planning and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 942381.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.