|Location: Croydon, Surrey||Salary: £28000 - £30000 per annum + benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Daniel Paine|
Content / Tender Writer
My client was founded over 100 years ago and has continuously grown due to business and expertise acquisitions. They operate under specialist brands and are market leaders in what they do, providing a portfolio of over 100,000 products to over 12,000 customers.
The Content / Tender Writer will work with the Marketing Department, writing creative, influential tender responses and proposal documents to win and retain accounts.
The Content / Tender Writer will hold the following responsibilities:
- Harmonising the tender response process
- Work in partnership with the sales team and stakeholders
- Writing content for re-tender's individual for each customer
- Writing content for new business tender responses individual for each customer
- Provide monthly KPI's
What do you need to be a successful Content / Tender Writer?
- Exceptional written English
- A great attention to detail
- Looking for a creative flair with commercial writing experience
- Be able to hit deadlines
- Experience of the tender process
- The ability to communicate to people at all levels
My client is keen to get fit for their team so, if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Content / Tender Writing, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established business and working with experts in their field within a fun marketing team, hit that apply button now!