|Location: West Sussex, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Georgia Boylan|
**Attractive salary + Excellent package**
** This role is offering an attractive salary + benefits - please contact me for more information **
I am currently looking for an experienced Contract Co-ordinator, on behalf of my major client, a leading provider of technical services to the traffic, lighting and infrastructure market.
The purpose of the Contract Co-ordinator:
- You will be assisting in the deployment of the engineering resources for Traffic Signal Maintenance contracts, ensuring that Service Level Agreements are achieved.
- Supporting the contract mangement team in their duties and assisting with producing monthly reports whilst monitoring performance of contracts.
- You will liaise with customers on any enquiries or requests for information and also liasing with sub-contractors.
- Provide costs for any works outside of the "fixed price" element and agree with the customers.
- General administraton support to the operational managers.
Contract Co-ordinator experience:
- Used to fast paced scheduling environment and remaining calm when under pressure
- Wide range of general adminstration knowledge
- Working on computerised business mangement systems - Oracle is desired.
- Used to liasing with internal employees and external customers / contractors.
- Being flexible and adaptable to changing priorites.
- Work well as part of team but equally can work on own.
- Experience of working in an operational, service or construction environment is desirable.
If your profile matches the experience for the Contract Co-ordinator please apply as soon as possible as this job will be filled quickly!