|Location: Burgess Hill, West Sussex||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Steve Barham|
Contract Commercial Contract Manager, Burgess Hill, West Sussex. Working for a leading business based is Mid Sussex we are looking to attract a Commercial Contract Manager. This role will report to the Senior Manager Commercial Contracts Manager. The main purpose of the role is to provide contract expertise to the business and to assist in development of sound commercial proposals which meet corporate/business areas goals and metrics and protect the Company's risk/liability levels, reputation and financial interests.
- You be likely to be working as a Contract Manager, Commercial Contracts Manager, Senior Buyer, Purchasing Manager, Commercial Business Partner, Commercial Advisor, Commercial Contract Specialist or a Commercial Lawyer or Solicitor
- A UK Solicitor or qualified by experience
- Strong knowledge of UK contract law.
- Experience of draft, reviewing and preparing commercial contracts
- Knowledge of a broad range of purchasing, joint venture, collaboration and customers contracts would be advantageous.
- 5 - 15 years' experience in drafting/negotiating commercial contracts
- Have strong experience in commercial law
- Ideal industry experience will include NHS, Medical Devises, Pharma, Biotech, Public and Government Bodies.
About the role
- To review tenders and other contractual documentation, identify and highlight areas of risk to the Business and propose/ agree strategies for mitigating the identified risks via the Risk and Issue Process.
- To negotiate, develop and implement new contracts for external customers in consultation with Business Areas and develop ad hoc contracts with performance management.
- To review and provide guidance on new sub-contracts for third party suppliers to the MLS Commercial Managers.
- To review and provide guidance on legal change requests for both customer and third party suppliers to the MLS Commercial Managers or relevant Business Area ensuring full visibility via Change Control Logs.
- Predominantly reviewing commercial contracts and negotiating on contract changes
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Risk assessment
This is a permanent role that will start ASAP. You will be joining a high performing team with company that is a global leader in its market place. This is an urgent requirement so please don't hesitate to apply or call me for more information on 01324 330558.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.