|Location: Bristol, England||Salary: £20000 - £30000 per annum|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Emma Puddick|
Job Role: Contract Coordinator
Salary: Competitive with benefits
Summary of the Contract Coordinator Role:
Our leading client provides services in all aspects of water hygiene and legionella control including legionella risk assessments into the public sector, utility companies, industrial, commercial and retail customers.
They have many offices throughout the UK and work is undertaken the length an breadth of the country.
Our client is an extremely successful, growing company that is looking for talented employees who want to work in an environment that is challenging and rewarding.
About the Contract Coordinator Role:
This is a pivotal client interfacing role within the business, reporting to the Senior Contract Coordinator.
You will be supporting both the operational and account management team with responsibility for all administration associated with their major contracts.
Your principal responsibilities will include the reconciliation and validation of contract information to ensure effective:
- Cost control.
- Co-ordination and attendance at contract review meetings.
- Production of KPI data and project estimating.
What you need for the Contract Coordinator Role:
- This role would suit an individual who is seeking an opportunity to develop a successful career within the water hygiene sector.
- Proven office experience within a busy and fast moving environment would be beneficial.
- You should possess the ability to work independently and have excellent analytical, organisational, telephone and interpersonal skills, coupled with an advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- The position will involve some travel to other sites as required and therefore flexibility in approach to working hours and a full clean driving license are required.
If you are interested, please get in touch as they will get you started right away!