|Location: Leamington Spa, Warwickshire||Salary: attractive salary & benefits|
|Sector: Utilities & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Paul Napper|
Contract Manager - Rail
Salary - competitive
Location - Leamington Spa
Contract Manager needed for an exciting opportunity on behalf of my client, a leading Rail company.
Benefits for the Contract Manager - Rail:
My client offers a competitive salary, car allowance, brilliant benefits and fantastic career progression
Some of the main duties of the Contract Manager - Rail will include:
- Manage customers relations
- Act as the promoter and taking lead for the performance and identify growth and progress chances for each account.
- Accountable for organising the service plan in line with necessities.
- Provide general governance and ownership for all aspect of each account
- Meet/exceed all client requirements
- Meet budgets and tenders for financial performance
- Manage marketable risks and liabilities.
- Identifying chances and extra revenue from customers
What you need to be the successful Contract Manager - Rail:
- Degree/HND/HNC or equal experience.
- Experience in service management, particularly in contracts, with multifaceted or challenging accounts.
- Manage teams and internal and external investors.
- Manage customer reporting.
- Tendering and bidding for new work from clienteles.
- Manage customer relationships.
- Manage profit and loss (P&L) accounts.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Contract Manager - Rail to progress their career within the technology industry.