|Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire||Salary: £18.00 - £22.00 per hour|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Rosie Bayliss|
Contract Regulatory Affairs Assistant
Our client, a globally recognised healthcare company, are looking for a Regulatory Affairs Assistant to join their team for an 8 month contract. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who are the leading specialists in their area and who offer career progression and rewards to their contract staff.
The Regulatory Affairs Assistant will be responsible for supporting product registration activities and product registration submissions throughout the world, in order that registrations are achieved in a timely manner and in accordance with regulatory and company requirements.
The Regulatory Affairs Assistant further responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for supporting activities that initiate and maintain international product approvals for Wave 2b and 3 countries.
- Partnering closely with other members of the Strategy Implementation Group, Dossier Excellence, Regional Portfolio Leads and Regulatory Operations teams.
- Provides support for Wave 2b and 3 market registrations and license renewals.
- Providing documentation to support international registration and tender requests.
- Prepares responses to questions and requests from health authorities for product registrations.
- Managing a significant amount of proprietary information in a confidential manner to prevent loss of intellectual property.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory agency regulations and interpretations
- Provides solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope of complexity.
- Maintains and archives all regulatory documentation.
The contract is initially for 8 months with the strong possibility of being extended and the hourly rate is up to £22.00 per hour and the role is located in Leeds.
Regulatory Affairs Assistant Requirements:
- Ideally a good degree in a relevant scientific discipline or equivalent
- Regulatory experience covering medical devices
- Possess computer competency in Microsoft Office software, data collection and general analysis tools.
- Able to demonstrate projects undertaken have been satisfactorily completed within an agreed timescale.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.